The Lunker

kilifila66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a photo with everyone from my last fishing trip to Kansas. This was the biggest fish I caught that weekend weighing in at 4 lbs and some change. It was shot by my buddy (obviously because im holding the fish) so any qualms you have with the composition etc take it up with him.

Enjoy!
0926500-R1-E005.jpg

looks like fun, i want to go...

what did you catch him on? lure, etc...?

rallyxe said:
i'm the best fisherwoman in the world.

:lol:
got proof???

Caught that one on a texas rigged 6" Chompers plastic worm (watermelon color). Those chompers worms are salt-Impregnated (they love it!) Yeah the pic could be cropped but I forgot I had my wide-angle on the camera before I left so EVERY pic from the trip is panoramic esque and I am a pretty busy guy right now to be cropping pictures, (although ive got time to post them which is weird?!)

Nice catch Drew :) Tell you buddy the shots not to shabby either ;)

JTHphoto said:
looks like fun, i want to go...

what did you catch him on? lure, etc...?

:lol:
got proof???

all my photos are in another country, but when i get back, I WILL POST AND PROVE!!

rallyxe said:
all my photos are in another country, but when i get back, I WILL POST AND PROVE!!

oh sure, the "my photos are in a different country" excuse....

:mrgreen:

kilifila66 said:
Caught that one on a texas rigged 6" Chompers plastic worm (watermelon color). Those chompers worms are salt-Impregnated (they love it!)

That texas rigged worm is the only thing I have ever caught a large mouth bass on, works grea... caught a striper about that size on a minnow once, pure luck... again, nice catch!

Most reactions

Back