What's new

The lure of fishing

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
You have to be a dedicated fisherman to do what these guys are doing!
For more information about this photograph go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Garstang%2C%20canal%20fishing.jpg
 
Great picture, lovely composition and a wonderful subject, captured very well.
May i ask where it is?
 
It's the Lancaster Canal at Garstang in Lancashire. This was earlier today after the (hopefully) last snow of winter which descended yesterday.

Tony

http://photoreflect.blogspot.com
 
I like the pov, and the added feature of the frozen canal. interesting shot :thumbup:
 
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice photo!!
That is real fishermen!
 
I love this picture. I love the way it made me look twice as fishing to me means 'countryside' and the residential bit challenges that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom