What's new

The Lure of Vegas

KyLo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last weekend I went to Las Vegas, that's my second time to there.
Las Vegas is a city never sleep, so, one night I became a man didn't sleep..:confused:
I spend whole night and walk alone along the strip and try to find my inspiration..

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


Here is my Flickr..

thanks..!!
KyLo.
 
I like 4 a lot.... are you using a fisheye some of them, some of them are a little too wide angle for me...
 
I used Tokina 11-16mm f2.8, it is a high quality lens and very useful for me.
 
#9 for me is amazing!! I love that lobby!!! Great abstract!!!
 
VERY COOL....

It looks like the girls in #8 got picked up by the person in #6.....
 
Yup the lobby ceiling is really awesome, I was wondering how would they keep those glass flowers so clean..?!
 
I really like #3. I like that there's a group of people that remained still during the exposure while everything else is moving.
 
ok im still learning this but I thought you wanted your horizon be straight not tilted....Some care to elaborate when it is acceptable to have a crocked horizon and when it aint.?
 
ok im still learning this but I thought you wanted your horizon be straight not tilted....Some care to elaborate when it is acceptable to have a crocked horizon and when it aint.?

I suspect he intentionally broke the rules and tilted on several pics because his pics are nice, not the "same mundane thing".
 
ok im still learning this but I thought you wanted your horizon be straight not tilted....Some care to elaborate when it is acceptable to have a crocked horizon and when it aint.?

I suspect he intentionally broke the rules and tilted on several pics because his pics are nice, not the "same mundane thing".
Yep, I think there is no definite rules for a good picture,I don't want all my pics to be straight, it makes me feel kind of boring.. I want my pics to be relaxing, unrestricted, not rigid.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom