What's new

The Magic of CS5

Live_free

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
7
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got CS5 and was playing around, remembering the content aware fill option I turned it on and was playing with it. I loved this picture but that fence behind it ruined it for me, otherwise that fence would have been a PAIN to remove because it was out of focus thusly making it look bigger.

Before:

4577700102_9e44411920_b.jpg



After:

4577067833_678218c896_b.jpg


My only grip is it made the mountains look a bit weird and darker.
 
Looks better although you can still see it faintly and some areas are patchy. Someone who didn't know it was there probably would hardly notice though.
 
Looks better although you can still see it faintly and some areas are patchy. Someone who didn't know it was there probably would hardly notice though.

Yeah it was a 10 minute job and I didn't really try. Just playing around. :)
just shows you how good the software is.
 
Looks better although you can still see it faintly and some areas are patchy. Someone who didn't know it was there probably would hardly notice though.

Yeah it was a 10 minute job and I didn't really try. Just playing around. :)
just shows you how good the software is.

Definitely. It looks much better for something that would otherwise take forever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom