What's new

The man who fell to earth.

Amazing shot! And I really like the title because, unlike many, it accurately conveys what you were thinking when you took/reviewed the shot. The body position speaks to that feeling of one landing in a heap after a bad fall. The only thing I wish is that you were are little more "square" to him when you took the shot. To me, there is a slightly distracting slant to the scene that's not prominent enough to make it a statement itself, but still noticable enough to distract from the image. However, it's really slight and I really do give props. Nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom