What's new

The many faces of a 2yo

jess28

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The rain finally cleared and I made it to the park to shoot with the new camera. It was a bit frustrating how many shots I overexposed, but I got a few "keepers" (if for nothing else but future embarassment purposes):lol:
The first one was shot in color, but since the tunnel was red he ended up looking very orange (not sure how to compensate for that)
alexintunnel.jpg


Trying to be scary

dragonface.jpg


Contemplating the meaning of life, or at least the imprtance of sprinkles.
DSC_0160.jpg
 
That first shot is adorable.
The second is hilarious, in a good way of course.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom