The Matrix

M

MDowdey

anybody seen the matrix 2 yet? i have...and now i have a friggin headache. thanks keanu,...thanks alot.

md

OP
M

MDowdey

it was great! not in the sense of the first movie, but it was great nonetheless, left you hanging a bit much though...we shall see in november.

md

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did you stay past the credits? The trailer for the third Matrix follows and it looks phat.

I really enjoyed the movie. My only complaints was I thought the CG faces looked a little too CG. That whole dance club/love scene was worthless.

OP
M

MDowdey

Voodoo I thought the love scene was pointless until I listened very close to what the architect said. It made sense after that. and sadly i didnt stay past thwe credits but i have seen a shot of keanu fighting in the rain. I believe its from part 3. The cg looked a little rubbery but the wire work and the fight scenes , i think, were great overall.

md

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really liked the movie, but i didn't like some of the animated fighting. It just didn't seem that real too me. That scene where all the smiths are fighting Neo seemed pretty cheap to me.
I find it amazing that I've never seen more realistic CG graphics then the intro to the video game Soul Blade that came out almost 8 years ago (and yes I'm a geek).
Despite some of the CG in the Matrix 2 it is a really cool movie and it's worth checking out if you haven't already seen it.
BTW..I didn't stick around for the credits either. Does anyone know where I could find the trailer online?

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nobody has been able to completely bring a human to life using polygons IMHO. There have been major improvements but it's not there yet. I really thought the preview was worth the wait so go see it again :p

Most reactions