The Messenger

I love this series of pictures you have on your Flickr feed. They're so clever and well-done. What I like best is that you create a fantasy without going overprocessed or cartoonish.

completely agree with Leonore

I'm not sure what the dummy in the bottle hands are saying. It's also looking straight at the camera instead of the second dummy. Great work and very creative.

There is so much wit in the picture. Very cool.

I love this series of pictures you have on your Flickr feed. They're so clever and well-done. What I like best is that you create a fantasy without going overprocessed or cartoonish.

Thank you. :)

Yes, great artistic and creative vision. I like your "selfie" posted in a other thread.
Thanks. I'm glad you liked them. :)

I'm not sure what the dummy in the bottle hands are saying. It's also looking straight at the camera instead of the second dummy. Great work and very creative.
Thank you. :)
Yeah, they aren't the most cooperative models. Bunch of Prima Donnas if you ask me. The hands are supposed to be up against the glass in a sort of "get me outta here" gesture. These tiny figurines are very limited in their pose-ability unfortunately.

There is so much wit in the picture. Very cool.
Thanks. :D

A nice idea well executed.

I'm not sure what the dummy in the bottle hands are saying.

I interpret it as wanting to connect, but fear preventing true connection.

You are good at what you do. Ed

Very creative!

something I like about your shots is how you come up with a idea and can then situate your little subjects there to carry your idea through. Moving pieces around in my own my less entertaining play I have a lot of trouble knowing where to place things and how for the photo, finding the correct positioning and light. so I keep moving them around, sometimes just accepting no matter what I cant find a way to get my idea through and give up..

I find your creative process through to making it happen enlightening.

something I like about your shots is how you come up with a idea and can then situate your little subjects there to carry your idea through. Moving pieces around in my own my less entertaining play I have a lot of trouble knowing where to place things and how for the photo, finding the correct positioning and light. so I keep moving them around, sometimes just accepting no matter what I cant find a way to get my idea through and give up..

I find your creative process through to making it happen enlightening.
Thanks. :D

If if makes you feel any better, these shots never look the same when finished as they looked in my head when I started. :blushing::confused:

Most reactions

Back