What's new

The Milk

Trust me, no insult intended. I just meant I don't see things some of you folks see. To me it would have just been another piece of litter against a concrete wall. For me, photography has always been what I guess they call "record" shots. Something you may see on post cards or calendars. I've never gotten into the "art" side of photography in regards to shapes, textures and balance etc...

...and no Mishele, I've never had an interest in getting into anything like that. There is, or at least was, a "Reading Photography Club", but it's not my thing.
 
^^^^Thanks Rick. I knew there was one but never checked it out.
 
Mishele, a quick Google turned up
Berks Photographic Society

I guess the Reading club is long gone along with everything else in Reading. Ya know, back in the 80's there were 3 camera shops in downtown Reading, now there's none
 
Last edited:
Trust me, no insult intended. I just meant I don't see things some of you folks see. To me it would have just been another piece of litter against a concrete wall.

No worries. Sometimes I feel like I come from another planet. I don't find things most people are interested in interesting, and most of my photos people don't find interesting either.

I'm not going to win any awards any time soon, but I hope that what I do will be seen as having some significance eventually.
 
Hey, unless it's your bread and butter, it's a hobby. Hobbies are whatever you make them ;)
 
"hobby" may be accurate - but it makes it sound so pedestrian!

all that time spent in art school should pay off someday, right?
 
Mishele, a quick Google turned up
Berks Photographic Society

I guess the Reading club is long gone along with everything else in Reading. Yeah know, back in the 80's there were 3 camera shops in downtown Reading, now there's none
That's because no one will go downtown!! I play vball in the city near 3rd and Spruce Rec. every week and I'm always worried I'm going to get shot.
 
Our camera club is just a retirement club, with about as much inspiration as shuffleboard.
 
3rd and Spruce? That's rough. I'm the last house up against Neversink Mt and it's still pretty nice up here but the city has changed a lot in the 31 years I worked for the City. You know it's bad when McDonalds packs up and moves...LOL
 
Our camera club is just a retirement club, with about as much inspiration as shuffleboard.

It sounds like a lot of the deer camps around here. They're more BEER camps then deer camps.
 
3rd and Spruce? That's rough. I'm the last house up against Neversink Mt and it's still pretty nice up here but the city has changed a lot in the 31 years I worked for the City. You know it's bad when McDonalds packs up and moves...LOL
No kidding....lol It's a great place for a women's vball league that starts after dark!;) I love walking out to my car after 10.
 
MISH!!!!

I miss you too girl!!! :hug:: I'm tired as hell!!! Hope you're still working out for the both of us.. :wink:




Unpopular I like the level of texture changes in your image. The size of panel widths that fall to a cement wall. I would have loved to see the milk splash and flow though.

 
MISH!!!!

I miss you too girl!!! :hug:: I'm tired as hell!!! Hope you're still working out for the both of us.. :wink:

:lovey: Be good and stop in more!! Or chat

unpopular...sorry, I derailed your thread twice.:blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom