What's new

The Milk

Sometimes I wonder, "Where does all this odd chit actually come from? How the he(( does it *get* to where it *gets to*???"

What I find more interesting is the fact that someone, some place, knows EXACTLY how these things happen.
 
At first, I see the progression of textures as the panels fall to concrete and, ultimately, dirt. Even without the milk carton, that's an interesting and strong image.

Then, I see the milk. The inclusion of the carton adds a new dimension, a dissonance, an element completely out of place as you describe in your opening post. It injects a sense of humanity. Who tossed it away? Why was it left there? Why isn't it finished? What drama occurred here?

Then, I see a pattern. An exclamation point made from the vertical alignment of the synthetic elements (upper panel, lower panel, concrete) and the dot embodied by the milk carton. It's punctuation!

Well, this is a cool photo. I obviously like it a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom