What's new

Fun times on the way

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7317.webp

I'm looking forward to really trying my Minox EC like it should. Even though I've seen film specifically made for a Minox from "Blue Moon", there are examples of custom cutting film to fit. A method like that intrigued me so I dug into YouTube and sure enough, there were individuals showing a DIY process of film cut for a Minox. Putting it off for the last several months, I finally have resources to finally try this camera as it should.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7314.webp
    IMG_7314.webp
    401.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7316.webp
    IMG_7316.webp
    158.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7318.webp
    IMG_7318.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 52

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom