What's new

The Models

The photo is a bit soft, maybe just the jpeg conversion. They are beautiful.
 
Do u have the coloured pic? I can see that there clothes have lovely patterns and I’m guessing even better colours
 
Have to agree with Schwetty on the softness! Lovely ladies and outfits though!
 
Frequency; very nice shot! Lovely models! Shall I presume you were not allowed to use flash? I think the shot could benefit from some additional light.
 
Do u have the coloured pic? I can see that there clothes have lovely patterns and I’m guessing even better colours
Yes, i have...i felt it is overtly colored (frequency, and fearing overtly colored???? )

i will post it ;)
 
Frequency; very nice shot! Lovely models! Shall I presume you were not allowed to use flash? I think the shot could benefit from some additional light.
had professional photographers all around ... and i was afraid of triggering their flash units if i click :lol:

Thank you designer :D
 
I prefer the b&w, even if it is a bit soft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom