THE MONDAY THREAD!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This thread has no other purpose than to invoke warm fuzzy happy Monday feelings. (EMO!)

I hope your weekend was good!

Mine was aight.

Warm fuzzy Monday feelings?

Yeeeeah...I think you musta hit your head kinda hard sometime this weekend. The only time I have warm fuzzy monday feelings is when I have Tuesday off.

<voice = "office space">Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays!</voice>

Spill it, Paul. Emo, my a$s. :lol: What did you do all weekend?

I always have warm fuzzy Monday feelings, usually from a good bottle of red the night before. :thumbup:

Just lots of stories from friends who went to WEMF(3 day rave) this weekend. And I didn't do anything stupid this weekend like get retardly sh!t faced...or whatever.

So I feel good, and I've had a few good laughs this morning already.

Xmetal said:
Weekend just gone...

Broke up with my g/f of 2 years

Xmetal = Very emo.

Sorry to hear that Ian! Hope you're doing alright man... and cut the listening to that Jack Johnson crap that I see you're listening to via MSN..it's gonna make you sentimental! Crank up the Metallica! Crank up the Mudvayne! FEED YOUR ANGGEEERRRR!!!

Anyway...Monday. Blech. I do NOT want to go to work today. But hey, I woke up on time! I was over an hour late three times last week, so this is a plus so far.

I think that Friday, Saturday and Sunday all had record setting high temperatures here in E-Town. It was around 36 C (97 F)...which is pretty freakin hot for us up here in the Great White North. All I wanted to do was hide in my basement but I went to a friend's party and my sister-in-law's baby shower.

Verbal said:
Sorry to hear that Ian! Hope you're doing alright man... and cut the listening to that Jack Johnson crap that I see you're listening to via MSN..it's gonna make you sentimental! Crank up the Metallica! Crank up the Mudvayne! FEED YOUR ANGGEEERRRR!!!

Anyway...Monday. Blech. I do NOT want to go to work today. But hey, I woke up on time! I was over an hour late three times last week, so this is a plus so far.

And you STILL HAVE A JOB!?

i woke up late this morning, stayed up too late working on photos. my wife had to drag me away from the computer, almost literally. anyway I got up, showered and out the door in less than 20 minutes... and only 2 minutes late to work ;). i am going to have a case of the mondays for the next 3 days... then it's vacation time :boogie:

Xmetal said:
Advice taken, Jon

Currently listening to Sevendust...still feeling Emo though. :(

Grab your camera, go outside, take pictures. I don't care what time of day it is.

And you can PM me anytime you want if you need to talk.

I should, took delivery of a 90-300mm today, maybe later on when the sun comes up. :)

It's 2am here - might watch TopGear then go to bed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back