What's new

The money shot..............

Reeforbust

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Location
Missouri
Canon G5 with Macro lens..........

#1
both1.jpg


#2
botha.jpg


#3
qneck.jpg
 
Thanks!!

I used a painted(white) piece of plexiglass over the top of the coins with a 100watt flood light and reflector.
I wish I could get more DOF...


close.jpg
 
I think DOF is really OK for these and for the fact that they are macro shots. There rarely is any greater DOF to be had with normal macro lenses. Less even when you try the macro photography with the reversed lens!
 
LaFoto said:
I think DOF is really OK for these and for the fact that they are macro shots. There rarely is any greater DOF to be had with normal macro lenses. Less even when you try the macro photography with the reversed lens!

Well, I'm glad you said that because I was thinking of buying a 50mm lens to try the reverse thing!!:hail: Thank you!
 
Here's a few more...........I am starting a Paper money post so watch for that!!!:thumbup:

pennylong.jpg


62.jpg


bottom.jpg


top.jpg
 
No.....Not really. I guess "Liberty" and "U.S. of A." does stand out a little.:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom