What's new

The Moon and Venus

Miladymimi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
275
Reaction score
20
Location
Middle GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Moon and Venus have been so pretty, as of late, I decided to try and capture it. It's not exactly what I was after, but I kind of liked the effect anyway.

IMG_2159asmall.jpg
 
Venus is a beauty...

But i wonder what is that cap like appearance on moon?

i like the feel of the image....
 
What lens did you shoot this with?
 
Venus is a beauty...

But i wonder what is that cap like appearance on moon?

i like the feel of the image....

During PP I tried to cut back on the brightness of the moon, thus the cap. lol It was the lesser of two evils.
Thank you, I liked the feel as well.


What lens did you shoot this with?

I used the 28-135 that came with my 7-D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom