What's new

The moon rises as the sun settles

Moiz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
4
Location
Pakistan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there, I'm new here! Please be easy on me :)
jhvqlw.jpg
 
Shot has me wanting to see the rest of the buildings on the lower section. Cool colors in the shot. Thanks for sharing "Gods thumb nail".
-
Shoot well, Joe
 
Very nice tones. I agree with ^^ I wish I could see a bit more of the skyline for scale.
 
Shot has me wanting to see the rest of the buildings on the lower section. Cool colors in the shot. Thanks for sharing "Gods thumb nail".
-
Shoot well, Joe

Im glad this shot intrigued you to know what's below the image :) Thanks :)
 
@Arkanjel Thanks mate :)
 
Thanks Frisii :)
 
Shot has me wanting to see the rest of the buildings on the lower section. Cool colors in the shot. Thanks for sharing "Gods thumb nail".
-
Shoot well, Joe

Im glad this shot intrigued you to know what's below the image :) Thanks :)

I think the point is that the shot would be more successful with a little more showing below the horizon.
 
You are right, these buildings were hidden behind a bridge actually, and my main motive was to show the moon and this gradient of colors in the sky. :)
 
You are right, these buildings were hidden behind a bridge actually, and my main motive was to show the moon and this gradient of colors in the sky. :)

If that's the goal, the bits at the bottom can easily be cropped out. I think you'll find the balance is off if you do though.
 
Yup I tried that too, even the dark brown colour at the bottom part of the image is cropped out and the gradient isn't as appealing then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom