The Moon! She is so small...

That's a cool way to use the architectural lines to frame the moon. Something I would have never thought of unless it was staring me in the face.

:thumbup:

Are you selling or exhibiting your work? Because you probably should.

Wow great lighting and great composition.

Wow! I love the composition! The moon being under the building is kind of trippy. Very nice photo:)

What's interesting about the shot is that if u turn it upside down it looks really cool!

What's interesting about the shot is that if u turn it upside down it looks really cool!

If you turn it any kind of way it looks ridiculous.

" Ok lets just throw the moon in there at the bottom of the photo with horrible composure. Dead center, like the moon passes this way 365 days a year."

No.

The detail is awesome, focus is perfect. The moon blows the entire shot. Dead center dynamics anyone?
Heavily edited??????????????

If you turn it any kind of way it looks ridiculous.

" Ok lets just throw the moon in there at the bottom of the photo with horrible composure. Dead center, like the moon passes this way 365 days a year."

No.

The detail is awesome, focus is perfect. The moon blows the entire shot. Dead center dynamics anyone?
Heavily edited??????????????

You do realize that to every rule (I'm assuming you were talking about the rule of thirds?) there are exceptions, right? I think this is a good example.

The key to being a good photographer isn't simply knowing all the "rules", but understanding them to the point of knowing why they will make a given photo appealing. And with that knowledge, that level of understanding, comes the ability of knowing when you can break them.

Good job Bitter :thumbup:

Last edited:
Great job, Bitter! I like the shot a lot.

Most reactions

Back