The Moon

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im really torn between putting these here or the bloopers forum. Neither one turned out like I wanted, but then the entire roll turned out pretty crappy. Oh well. What do you guys think? The second one you can see some lines going up and down....any idea what those are?

EDIT: Ooops, forgot the pics....

Edited.jpg

Edited_2.jpg

Anybody? I was hoping to get this solved before I made it out again to take more photos....

The "lines" are in both pictures (more visible towards the bottom of the first). I don't know, but it could be the machine did not handle your negatives in too friendly a manner (?). Can't tell...

But as to your photos: if my first photos of the moon had turned out as nicely as your second one here, then I'd have been "over the moon"! That second one is REALLY nice and I like it a lot. You can see the dark parts of the craters all right. In my first moon pics all I ever managed to get was a white blob. And a small white blob in a big frame! I used to be soooooooo disappointed. Even with my fully extended 300mm lens I only get a fraction of the frame filled with the moon :roll: - it is not easy. So for photographing the moon being so difficult, you did really well with your second picture here.

Most reactions

Back