deadjoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
jack01.jpg

jack02.jpg

joelle01.jpg

joelle02.jpg

roon

Ooo, I like the colours and feel to them. They have a soft feel to them as well. They're good! I prefer the first one. I like the angle and the texture of the wall.

Nice, I like the second one...you can almost feel his pain, and go ah yes, I have been there before ;)

:thumbsup:

Great series! I love the last one but the first one is a close second. You captured the feeling very well.

Great stuff i love them! It reminds me a little of 5am this morning!

Roon, you are fast becoming one of my favourite TPF photographers. These capture the subject very well and are great captures.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Roon, you are fast becoming one of my favourite TPF photographers. These capture the subject very well and are great captures.

Eric

AAAAWWWWWWW SHUCKS!
thanks!
i can see myself progressing recently, it feels nice... and i absolutely love this low saturation / high contrast thing i have started using, it feels like my own, i'm sure i'm not the first to use it, but it "feels like home", know what i mean?
roon

deadjoe said:
AAAAWWWWWWW SHUCKS!
thanks!
i can see myself progressing recently, it feels nice... and i absolutely love this low saturation / high contrast thing i have started using, it feels like my own, i'm sure i'm not the first to use it, but it "feels like home", know what i mean?
roon

Its funny you mention, "it feels like my own" as I have started to feel that with my saturated images, they also feel like home. Keep up the great work and I'm sure I'm not the only one that anticipates your images.

Eric

Most reactions

Back