The Morning Walker

Nice! This one is good, I get a kinda lonely creepy feeling about it and it suits the photo.

Very nice mood conveyed here! Well done.

Great picture. Do you have series of these? Please post more.

Interesting idea and well done. I'd crop some off the left and try to get rid of the two bright spots to the right of the headlights.

I like the shot and keep the headlights, it has a "hitcher"feel about it... sinister...:)

Well done. VERY early morning. Good use of the fog to create background for the silhouette.

Its got something about it. Needs a new title though.

Nice! This one is good, I get a kinda lonely creepy feeling about it and it suits the photo.

Thank you very much :D

Very nice mood conveyed here! Well done.

Thank you Majeed, so much :D

Great picture. Do you have series of these? Please post more.

Thank you Charan; sorry , i don't have a series on this because it was not a planned one :D

Interesting idea and well done. I'd crop some off the left and try to get rid of the two bright spots to the right of the headlights.

Thank you very much; i am not sure what that spots are; actually i did not focus on that until you mentioned it :D

I like the shot and keep the headlights, it has a "hitcher"feel about it... sinister...:)

Thank you very much :D

Well done. VERY early morning. Good use of the fog to create background for the silhouette.

Thank you sir, very much :D

Its got something about it. Needs a new title though.

Thank you very much :D ; i think titles cannot be corrected :(

I think "Zombie!" when I see this shot; it has an "old-time horror movie feeling" about it. Not sure why, but it just does!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back