The most beautiful thing ever

Drug Dealer.

jstuedle said:
And still passing everything in sight. :)

What Ford's are you talking about?

The only decent car they've made in years was the focus. And the Lightning truck.

Mustang = Ugliest think on the road
F150 = Nice try, but not a Ram no matter what angle you look at it.

Anything else? Do they even make anything else?

That isn't a geek car man... that is one classy car!

bace said:
Is that an old porsche? I almost bought one of those from a friend for real cheap, but realized that it was gonna cost more to fix it up. Woulda been a total chick magnet though.
356 Speedster(1960's).... the nicest car in person... VERY expensive. :)

Naw, the Focus is a kids toy, the Mustang looks like a retro version of my 1970 351-GT, awesome! Rams are lookers, but dogs that fall apart, a good looking body and decent powertrain with falling and rotting fenders, doors that don't close, and windows that don't crank. The Ford Lightning is pretty cool, I'll give you that. The F250 is a real TRUCK! No, I'm talking the Ford GT. A retro GT-40, V-10, 500 BHP, 500 ft. lbs. torque. What a rush! And as far as a decent car they have made for years, my '04 Grand Marquis. Our third one in 12 years. A great smooth ride for 6 that gets 27 MPG at 70 MPH.

(I better watch out, we might get a discussion that boarders on banned material. After all, a lot of Americans treat cars and car brands almost like a religion.)

bace said:
What Ford's are you talking about?

The only decent car they've made in years was the focus. And the Lightning truck.

Mustang = Ugliest think on the road
F150 = Nice try, but not a Ram no matter what angle you look at it.

Anything else? Do they even make anything else?
Did you happen to notice the link at the top of this thread?

jstuedle said:
the Mustang looks like a retro version of my 1979 351, awesome!

(I better watch out, we might get a discussion that boarders on banned material. After all, a lot of Americans treat cars and car brands almost like a religion.)
:thumbsup:

Realistically i'm just joshin. Ford's are alright. I used to drive one. Then I switched to imports, then I got to many speeding tickets and switched to public transit.

I'll always be an import guy though.

My Dad however, just got the New Ram Hemi. He works for Chrysler so he got a deal. Plus he knows how to fix them himself.

My aunt works for Ford so we get a really good deal on them. Hence why my family own nothing but 'em. Unfortunately she can't get the GT's price down quite enough... :D

Though that's not to say that I don't like the European cars, the GT is just my favorite of all time.

I used to have a serious fetish for the Viper GTS Coupe.

Then I realized that it's breaking and acceleration pailed in comparison to the AWD 911's.

Then they made a new design? Ugh.

I still get a tingly feeling down there when I see a Viper though.

I also just souped the crap out of a Viper while playing GT3 on PS2. It has 1025hp.

....tra la laaa....

As you can tell, I'm copletely occupied with work at the moment..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back