What's new

The most beautiful waterfall - Okinawa Japan

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
I have lived on this island for over 4 years and will be leaving in about a week and a half. My wife and I decided to get a babysitter and head north to a little known place called Aha Falls.

I can't believe I have lived here this long and this place was only 1 hour away. What a shame.

This is stitched from three photos with a Canon 1D and a Sigma 24-70mm Macro lens. I still can't believe this old 4mp camera shoots this good.

http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p884377265/?photo=973914781

I would love any and all comments.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here is a small version.

You have to go the web page and see it at full size. It is a completely different photo.



p973914781-3.jpg




Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
[/FONT]
 
Thanks Tattrat,

I am leaving in about a week and wish I could stay longer.

Good luck shooting in Tokyo and Oki.

Jeremy
 
You really nailed that exposure. Well done.
 
Thanks Max,

I used Photoshop CS3 to stich the three photos together and it turned out pretty nice.

Thanks for the comments.
Jeremy
 
That is perfect exposure, and a perfect photo. Well done!
 
Thanks TamiyaGuy and doenoe.

I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy
 
Beautiful shot. I love the splash of white at the bottom.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom