"The Most Photographed Rock in the World"

tgates said:
That is really beautiful...Is it in Sedona? It looks like Red Rock Mountains. I was able to visit there not long ago. But, we were there on work related business and "play" time was limited. We were only able to hit the high spots. I plan to go back and spend more time. It's incredibly beautiful there!
This place is called Red Rock crossing. Its off the Red Rock Loop. And the best time to visit this is in evening especially when there are no clouds. The day I went it was overcast and I couldn't get the colors the above beautiful pic has.

This is a very well composed pic with good light and colors.

Beautiful shot, the green in the foreground really makes it for me.

Absolutely brilliant! I've never seen a more perfect picture of the Sedona area - one of the world's most beautiful places. All of the pictures I shot of that area (Phoenix up to the South Rim) were lost years ago. Maybe I can get back to the Southwest some day.

:thumbup: , awesome!

i'd have to debate the title of most photographed rock. What about Ayers Rock?
Beautiful photo though.

Edit: maybe i should read through the other posts before i open my mouth? :D

thanks again everybody, appreciate your comments...

cjoe - yeah, i wasn't really trying to incite a heated debate or make an outlandish claim, i just read it on a website - hence the quotation marks.

i happily concede that there are other rocks in the world that are more photographed than this one. I would love to photograph them all! hopefully i will make it down under some day to see Ayers Rock...

and I say that's the most beautifull of all the pictures of this rock! :D

Nicely done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back