binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2014 #1 Mount by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 6,734 Reaction score 3,221 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2014 #2 I need a bigger screen. Or at least a portrait orientation one. Very interesting play of shadows and light. Also messes with one's perception of distance and size.
I need a bigger screen. Or at least a portrait orientation one. Very interesting play of shadows and light. Also messes with one's perception of distance and size.
A Arthur53 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2014 Messages 36 Reaction score 8 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2014 #3 Like it, the sort of image I wish I had taken.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2014 #4 it's interesting to see something else than your usual work
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2014 #5 Very nice