The Mourner

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7750aa.jpg

I have posted a similar shot of this....when we were in the Lightside. :lol:

thought it was gonna be the woman hanging off the gravestone again!... havent seen this before.... really nice statue and you've captured it well buddy, great stuff :thumbup:

like how you controlled the exposure here Carl. :thumbup:
great comp!

Excellent shot, Cannuck! The arm and shoulder look real!

What does the rest look like?

Your statues are always so awesome!

hey chiller, i remember her...

hadnt you just stab her husband ????

just kidding.... i have always loved this shot.....just her total devestation is overwelming...

we need her to grace our back garden chill-honey..... can you bring the whole statue home and put it in front of your lair???

right by the water fountain... we can make her look like she cried a fountain.... and a tribute to your methods...!!

....thanks everyone.
This is the full statue. Sorry about the crap shot, as I was using the wrong setting.
This is only the top portion. The base is about 6' high, by aboot 8' long. It is a monster of a gravestone.

IMG_7494aaa.jpg

Chiller said:
....thanks everyone.
This is the full statue. Sorry about the crap shot, as I was using the wrong setting.
This is only the top portion. The base is about 6' high, by aboot 8' long. It is a monster of a gravestone.

so what are you saying??? its too big for you to bring to the manor???

:lmao:

i do love the whole statue... i am thinking someone really misses them....( the dead people, not the statues....silly cannuck.. ) ;)

Dont worry April. I will get it there somehow. They wont even notice it missin from the cemetery .

Most reactions

Back