I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and.... Husqvarna, White, Penncrest, and Kenmore.
a few people were wondering what the wifes sewing room looks like.
heres a few crappy P&S pics.
the rest of the room is still being organized since shes got a few more machines to set up.

the two Singer "Rocketeer's" are where most of the work gets done.
to the left is the 503a, and to the right, the 500a. the lamps are Ottlights. she has 2 floor lamps and 2 desk lamps.
these are two of the most coveted vintage singer machines (non treadle/hand crank) after the Featherweights.
SAM_0092.jpg

the far left is a White model 764 or "Fair Lady" as it has been dubbed and sees a little work use as well.
on the shelf, the two small 3/4 machines with the cases are her Kenwood "rose" model 1020 (top) and 1030 (middle) top right is the Penncrest, and the bottom left (the teal machine) is the White model 1563.
all are in good working condition and ready to sew at a moments notice.
SAM_0095.jpg

I've seen the sewing machines you posted on Flickr, now I understand :)

Wow! Those look AWESOME. I love the cabinets as well as the machines! What does she like to sew?

My poor sewing machines got kicked to the closet and replaced by my photo gear. Once I can kick the kids out, both will have a home. ;-)

Wow! Those look AWESOME. I love the cabinets as well as the machines! What does she like to sew?

My poor sewing machines got kicked to the closet and replaced by my photo gear. Once I can kick the kids out, both will have a home. ;-)

she mostly does quilting.
sometimes she makes flannel pajamas, pillow cases, blankets...whatever she can find a pattern for, she can pretty much do.

polka2 (1 of 1) by pixmedic, on Flickr

dragon1 (1 of 1) by pixmedic, on Flickr

minke2 (1 of 1) by pixmedic, on Flickr

polka1 (1 of 1) by pixmedic, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back