C chakalakasp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2006 Messages 170 Reaction score 6 Aug 31, 2006 #1 I almost feel dirty posting this, but no trip to Times Square would be complete without photos of...
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2006 #2 in the first it looks like hes completly naked lol, doesnt he get done for indecent exposure?
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2006 #3 duncanp said: in the first it looks like hes completly naked lol, doesnt he get done for indecent exposure? Click to expand... He's pretty famous.....and you see the same amount of skin on people in bathing suits...so I doubt he gets in trouble. This guys been doing this gig for a LOOOOONG time, and he's been on lots of TV shows. Great shots, btw...I really dig the through the cab window one. Nice way to frame.
duncanp said: in the first it looks like hes completly naked lol, doesnt he get done for indecent exposure? Click to expand... He's pretty famous.....and you see the same amount of skin on people in bathing suits...so I doubt he gets in trouble. This guys been doing this gig for a LOOOOONG time, and he's been on lots of TV shows. Great shots, btw...I really dig the through the cab window one. Nice way to frame.