What's new

The natives were all stoned.

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Jardins de Marqueyssac

7965843576_19aeb42329_b.jpg


8480872373_91921f3ece_b.jpg
 
I love the second one. Like green aliens walking through a topiary lava lamp. I love it in context, but I might love it even without context. I can't decide.

:thumbup::thumbup:
 
That 2nd one is interesting but I thought "Someone has too much time on their hands."
 
Thank you for sharing. That looks so cool, beautiful area as well. Added to list of desinations.
 
Nice garden ... pitty the person that has to prune all those boxwoods.
 
Of course, the first photo should have a second version, taken at night, in the light of a full moon.

The second tells me that the gardeners in your part of the world are either very dedicated and patient, or well-paid. Alternatively, you may have stumbled across the pod colony from Arcturus #5b.
 
Thanks.
This is an amazing place, and if you do find yourself in the Dordogne, I recommend a visit, and give yourself a day to see it all.

LINK > Les jardins suspendus de Marqueyssac - Belvédère de la Dordogne Perigord: le jardin le plus visité du Périgord

Here are a few more shots from the day we had there...

Covered Walkway
7965910818_f6c17d94e3_z.jpg


One of many small shelters around the main walkway
8039329998_df8f703992_z.jpg

View of the river Dordogne from the viewpoint
8027351505_29ccb0daea_z.jpg


Another of the Dordogne through the foliage
7968995616_c05e8afddd_z.jpg


The highest viewpoint (you can just see the people top left (and the viewing telescope)
8370053366_6ec2691fb3_z.jpg
 
Love the photos! You should really try doing a panorama - it would work perfectly with the second picture in the first post you made.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom