The New Baby girl Pup has finally arrived

She's very cute, especially with her posts on. I like the third pic best, her ears remind me of Yoda's, from Star Wars.

Lady Lucette is beautiful...enjoy your new puppy and may your lives be full of joy & love forever...!

Lady Lucette is beautiful...enjoy your new puppy and may your lives be full of joy & love forever...!
thank you for very kind words.. we love her already... we are tired but she makes us laugh...

She's very cute, especially with her posts on. I like the third pic best, her ears remind me of Yoda's, from Star Wars.
I was wondering where i saw this look...lol.. thanks for letting me know...lol thank you

DSC_7524 (3).JPG

What a cutie! She has a very pretty, feminine face. And, I LIKE her bone!

I used to have a Dobe. Rescued him after he kept running away from his home, about six miles from us, to our home. His owners finally decided that he needed to stay at our home.

I showed a VERY pretty ***** several years ago. Got her starting to enjoy the ring, then she got out (at her owner's home, NOT mine, thank goodness!), and got hit by a cement truck. I miss her a lot. She was such a cool girl, and she would have taken both of us far in the ring.

What a cutie! She has a very pretty, feminine face. And, I LIKE her bone!

I used to have a Dobe. Rescued him after he kept running away from his home, about six miles from us, to our home. His owners finally decided that he needed to stay at our home.

I showed a VERY pretty ***** several years ago. Got her starting to enjoy the ring, then she got out (at her owner's home, NOT mine, thank goodness!), and got hit by a cement truck. I miss her a lot. She was such a cool girl, and she would have taken both of us far in the ring.
very sad story.. dobies are all unique.... but all smart and can catch on to anything you train them for.. thank you...

Beautiful pup! Enjoy!

Most reactions

Back