The newly wed Madsens

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a fun wedding, the SLC temple was beautiful! Because it was a mormon temple wedding I don't have any ceremony photos (they don't allow photography in the temple, or non-mormons at that.)

original.jpg

original.jpg

medium.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

medium.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

medium.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

these are very very nice! i bet they loved them.

the black and white mix is great as well

Thanks fellas. Anyone else have any comments or more importantly, critique?

#2 is really nice:) I do think it's a tad bit dark on the bottom though where his suit and her hair and the grass is. I also really like #11, but the glass from the window being tilted like that kind of bothers me.

On a side note, I remember being quite shocked when my friend's brother got married in the temple and she and her sister and brother weren't allowed to attend the ceremony because they weren't practicing Mormons.

My wife and I were married in that same temple. It brings back memories. Great shots! I especially like the B&W/Color mixes.

STUNNING! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

How can I critique work like that when I only dream of being half the photographer that you are. :hail:

beautiful I noticed on 16 something is encroaching on the left top corner, you may want to clone that out..

You have some nice images here. I find taking wedding pictures to be a challenge with lots of room for error. I especially like the black and white inside shots.

Rusty Tripod

Thanks everyone, bride and groom were very happy to hand over the check.

AprilRamone: Thanks, I fixed both problems.
elsaspet: Wow, thanks alot... means alot coming from you, I really look up to your work.
photosbyjuan: Wow thanks, theres a building there... how did I miss that???
CrazyAva: Whoops, same image.

Great work! I especially like #2, #6, and #7. Not crazy about the ones where the black and white/color is split, but it is interesting and unique nonetheless. #16 is fabulous except for that little speck of building in the upper left corner, but you already know that.

Absolutely fantastic set overall. :thumbup: :thumbup:

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back