The next day...

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these shots of my son the day after my sister's wedding. He looks like he's done some serious two year old partying! He also INSISTED on wearing his vest the entire weekend, I guess he doesn't mind dressing up, eh?! Anyway, I love these and thought I'd share. As always, C&C welcome!

#1 (I wish I had not cut his arm out of this shot!)
ThemorningafterII.jpg

Themorningafter.jpg

seriously.jpg

Letmesleepalittlelonger.jpg

Andhesout.jpg

Thanks for looking! ;)

This is a great sequence of events in the day of the life.

#3 - You have done an excellent capture of his eyes. But he's starting to wind down.

#4 - I'm not tired!

#5 - Crash & burn.

Very cute boy. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! :lovey: He happens to be my favorite subject, of course.

number 3 looks like a young billy idol after a night of partying and now he's just ready to sleep and wants you out of his face. Sweet shoot. Captured some great emotions.

Thanks guys!

Sideburns...I think, other than his blonde hair, it's all in his eyebrows! He speaks volumes with them. ALL. THE. TIME. :mrgreen:

Bumping in case DigitalDiva is curious. ;)

i really like these a lot. i agree #3 is my fav! what a cutie!

Thanks all! I used to be sooooo annoyed by messy baby faces until I had one! I don't like them for every shot I take but I think that the mess on his face kind of adds to his general disheveled look that day! That and I couldn't keep him clean to save my life because he new EXACTLY where the marshmallows were that we were roasting! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back