The nieces

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tried taking a quick snap of the nieces the other day as a potential mothers day gift to my sister. A lot of the value is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose, so I'm betting she'll like the image more than I do. Our background was damn limited and we had some...behavioral issues. I'm just not good with kids.

Anyways, see anything that needs fixing prior to printing? I'm ok with the amount of fly-aways at the moment.

kQab6V1.jpg

It's too bad about the background.

I can live with fly-aways and kid poses, but the BG is killing this shot.

I actually don't mind the BG that much, it looks good to me. I think your sister will enjoy it.

It's too bad about the background.

I can live with fly-aways and kid poses, but the BG is killing this shot.

I didn't think it killed it, but I certainly minded. I had meant to shoot in a nearby field, but it wasn't available at the time :/

that barley grass gives it a nice atmosphere and I don't mind the BG, nice, kids have such a presenence sometimes its cool

I really love this photo. It has a "Farm" with the girls out in the grass, and with the hay bales on the left and the stock trailer on the right, really made the photo for me! :)

Looks a little "cheesed' but it's a wonderful photo. Love the setting. Don't mind the background at all. Where I come from, there is no overgrown farm field without a dilapidated trailer sitting in it. Just doesn't happen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back