What's new

the "o"

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign051112-3.jpg
 
I keep looking at it, so there's something grabbing my attention. Neat textures and subtle color variations. The different brush strokes and colors between the two panels are intriguing. I wonder what that drippy paint is all about. Or is it a pattern of peeling paint? Is this a door? I love stuff like this.
 
Thanks Jaemie! It's an old garage door. The white streaks on the left are paint drips, the streaks on the right are peeled paint that exposed the wood below.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom