The Oblivience From Regular to 3D

bell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Street part was shot with Lumix G1, the model was shot with Canon 7D in studio. The second version is in 3D.

Oblivience.jpg

To read the Blog post about it you can visit the link below.

My Photo Ramblings: The game Of Oblivience

I truly appriciate your critiques and welcome your comments.

Cheers,

Hera

without 3d glasses what can I say? I like the composition, model looks good, backgroud slightly distracting from the model.

Someone told me if you don't have the 3D glasases, make your eyes crossed, stare at the image, you can see the 3D.

Someone told me if you don't have the 3D glasases, make your eyes crossed, stare at the image, you can see the 3D.
That works with stereoscopic images, not red/blue images. Fortunately I have some cool red/blue 3D glasses that came with my BRD burner so I checked it out. Pretty cool actually, and I finally got to use those glasses. :D

I am truly having fun with this 3D stuff. Thanks for commenting.

That works with stereoscopic images, not red/blue images. Fortunately I have some cool red/blue 3D glasses that came with my BRD burner so I checked it out. Pretty cool actually, and I finally got to use those glasses. :D

Most reactions

Back