Hi, everyone! My beloved Canon 400d has been my faithful companion for a long time. However, I feel the time has come to upgrade or at least get her a younger sister I'm seeking your advice regarding this difficult decision because I'm having a lot of trouble making up my mind. My budget would be around 1000€. However if you think it would be worth it to go a little higher to get something clearly better I might wait a little longer to be able to save to go that extra stretch. I currently have several canon or canon compatible lenses so I'll most likely be getting another Canon body. I don't have a prefered type of photography, I just do whatever I feel inspired to do. However, being an amateur I don't normally have access to studio gear so I probably won't be doing that sort of work. Everything else is possible. I have some education in photography (one year long photography course finished about 7 years ago) but I've only done amateur work after that and not always very regularly. For that, I would say that my skill level should be something like intermediate. With my 400d I feel some limitations like shooting in low light, or the ability to crop images without losing too much quality. Also, focusing isn't always the fastest and shooting burst shots is usually not very useful in this camera. I love my camera but I feel it's holding me down a bit and maybe I could evolve better with a newer body and newer technology. I've already done some research and I came down to the following possibilities: Canon 80d Canon 7d Mark II Canon 6d Mark II The 6d is a full frame camera, of course. Although I would like to make that step, I'm not sure that this is the right camera to get right now, considering all the bad comments out there. On the other hand, some crop sensor cameras seem to have comparable quality nowadays. And all other full frame cameras seem to be too far away from my budget. I would like to get your input, specially if you have used or know any of these cameras. Also, if you think there is another model I should consider or maybe wait for something you know is likely to come up soon, please let me know. I'm definitely open to suggestions. Thank you already for reading this far What is your advice?