What's new

The Old Shed

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
shed.jpg


shed1.jpg
 
Nice shot! Is that out in the middle of a farm? Looks pretty derelict anywhere else. Good eye! :mrgreen:
 
I like that last addition. Good angle. Cool looking old building :thumbup:
 
Your high-contrast printing style is really effective here, Darin. This last shot, in particular, carries a very turn-of-the-century feel that I find very appealing. It almost looks like a lith print to me. :) A timeless looking image.

Good stuff! :thumbup:
 
Terri's has a point! The last picture reminds me of a picture from the early 20th century! It also looks like the barn sunk into the ground 15 ft compared to a typical barn :mrgreen:
 
yup, the last one's the strongest here!
 
Wow, thanks for the comments everyone! :)
I added the last one as sort of an after-thought because I didn't think it was that good :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom