The one that nearly got away....

Well, Cheyenne made it as obvious to you that the session is over now, as these sheep did to me after they had allowed me to take a good many of their pictures:

08schafe.jpg

(Sorry to be answering your photo with a photo but your photo just so reminded me of this one!)

And of course your photo looks much better than mine and the bird is much more regal than sheep are and it has a lot more "message" and leaves a lot more room for interpretation and has this ephemeral aspect to it by the lightning and the black background - none of which is being had by my sheep-no-longer-want-to-pose photo...

It's sometimes hard to get a good capture of a bird or animal (especially if they don't want to cooperate). But I like your capture as the Hawk flew away. I like the sheep, too, but not as much (ha, ha!).

Heehee, love this thread. "Been there, done that" many a time. Uhhh, remind me not to go shooting animals with you, Hoppy.

Heehee, love this thread. "Been there, done that" many a time. Uhhh, remind me not to go shooting animals with you, Hoppy.

he drives you up the wall, believe me he does. As soon as you set off he moans he is hungry and asks "is it dinner time yet?"

so you've got an ass fetish then have you Ian? :lol: ;-) don't worry I won't tell anyone at work BWHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he drives you up the wall, believe me he does. As soon as you set off he moans he is hungry and asks "is it dinner time yet?"

I'm not quite on first name terms with the burger van people around Britains airshows :greenpbl: (like some I won't mention.... 'Andy' ). Anyway you're only jealous that you can only get crisp shots and aren't good enough to get them all in "soft focus" like I does.... :lol: :lol:

Well, Cheyenne made it as obvious to you that the session is over now, as these sheep did to me after they had allowed me to take a good many of their pictures:

08schafe.jpg

(Sorry to be answering your photo with a photo but your photo just so reminded me of this one!)

And of course your photo looks much better than mine and the bird is much more regal than sheep are and it has a lot more "message" and leaves a lot more room for interpretation and has this ephemeral aspect to it by the lightning and the black background - none of which is being had by my sheep-no-longer-want-to-pose photo...

I think thats a strip club in Montana! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back