The one that started it all!

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have you guys ever looked back at your old photos? I was doing just that today and I found the very FIRST picture I've ever taken :) The one that started my passion. :) Oh yeah, the date in the corner isn't right. I didn't know how to change the date on the camera, and that's how it stayed. It was really in like early 2008. This was taken with an old point and shoot camera! Feel free to critique and/or share your own :)

$217654_116453798433759_1866513_n.jpg

Do you have the original, full resolution versin of this? I would like a closer analysis.

No I don't think I do. That camera broke and it and the memory card are lost somewhere in my house. It's really old, I was just looking through my old ones on facebook!

That's not a bad start.

Please tell me your avatar is a parody or something... :lol:

That shot has a heavy yellow tint as well. I guess it really was the one that started it all ;)

That's not a bad start.

Please tell me your avatar is a parody or something... :lol:

the-duck-face-look_zps14e3d095.jpg

Yeah, just not sure if it was intentional or not... I would normally say "no offense" (and actually try not to be offensive) or something like that, but I decided that I don't care if she gets offended by my calling her out on her avatar. :lol:

If it's a joke, that's one thing. If it's serious, it looks ****ing ridiculous.

I do honestly think that the photo she posted is a good start though. She made some processing decisions I would not have made, but overall it's not bad.

Let's not focus on my avatar. Please. I was looking for critique on my photo. No need to be rude about my looks. Who are you to judge what God gave me.

The photo was when I was in 7th grade though. Lol, I used picnik. But thank you :)

"GOD" didn't make you distort your face into that position, lol. I have no doubt that you are a very beautiful lady, but that expression just makes you look ridiculous.

I like it. And I don't look anything like the girls in that picture. So please just stop. If this is really what this forum is about I'm deactivating it. I came here to get critique on my pictures. And grow as a photographer. NOT for people to laugh at what I look like in my avatar.

OK, I'll stop. I've said what I wanted to say. Just keep in mind that your avatar is the first thing everyone is going to see every time they read a post of yours...

My first photos were from 1969, they were published and I have been trying to find a copy of the magazine they were printed in. I managed to figure out the date I took them, then it was figuring out which football teams were playing. I had to check the weather for that day, as I remember it was sunny and warm. I'm not sure the issue of the magazine either. I will find them eventually. Thing is that these are really the only pictures that I've had published that I have wanted to find.

OK, I'll stop. I've said what I wanted to say. Just keep in mind that your avatar is the first thing everyone is going to see every time they read a post of yours...

Keep in mind, I don't care.

Actually, you do care; a lot.

If you didn't care, you would have never taken the time out to defend yourself. Just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure I don't care if that's the picture people see, what I DO care about is people making fun of how I look. 2 different things.

I have binders full of old negatives I need to get scanned. Need to do it soon before they are worthless.

My first photos were from 1969, they were published and I have been trying to find a copy of the magazine they were printed in. I managed to figure out the date I took them, then it was figuring out which football teams were playing. I had to check the weather for that day, as I remember it was sunny and warm. I'm not sure the issue of the magazine either. I will find them eventually. Thing is that these are really the only pictures that I've had published that I have wanted to find.

That's really cool! I hope you find them! :) I wish one day I'll be that good as a photographer. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back