Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 #1
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 #2 I like it. However I think I would do a square crop that would leave out the lamp post, and maybe go B&W with it.
I like it. However I think I would do a square crop that would leave out the lamp post, and maybe go B&W with it.
agp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 18, 2014 Messages 461 Reaction score 123 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 #3 Nice. The lamp can be photoshopped or cropped out, but still a nice capture.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 #4 Not my usual cup of tea but I like it, and I don't mind the lamp there.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #5 I think the lamp post might have been intentional.