What's new

the original "Massachusetts Snow Gauge"

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little snowstorm in MA today. The weather people get all worked up, so I thought I'd help them out.

$TMS_3009-3.webp
 
Looks like that gauge is telling you to restock, stay home and enjoy some more. ;) Nicely done.
 
Your gauge isn't calibrated for winter, I suggest setting it to "Winter lager" or "Cold Snap".
 
Looks like that gauge is telling you to restock, stay home and enjoy some more. ;) Nicely done.

Ha Ha that's the plan. "How to survive a Snow Day in 12 easy steps"

Your gauge isn't calibrated for winter, I suggest setting it to "Winter lager" or "Cold Snap".

"Cold Snap" is good ,but I like the Octoberfest the most, so I keep a few in the frig.
 
Here's the music for your 12 step program.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom