What's new

The Original Pantry

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Pantry is a Los Angeles landmark. Open 24/7 .... 365 days a year has a reputation for quantity and quality. (Example: Breakfast is served on three plates). To kill time waiting for a table, (during daylight hours there is always a line snaking onto the street), I took a couple of snaps.

Gary

#1
303839200_A5rnU-L.jpg


#2
303842670_DVbxd-L.jpg


#3
303839651_xaLq3-L.jpg


#4
303842079_79qHj-L.jpg


#5
303838881_suRFf-L.jpg
 
lol ... thanks RIP ... these were just some grab shots ... I was just messing around until I was fed.

Gary
 
#2 is my favortie by far. and wow that guy in #5 has some nice teeth! haha
 
Them's are Chompers
 
lol ... thanks RIP ... these were just some grab shots ... I was just messing around until I was fed.

Well, you better stay hungry when you shoot. Images 2 and 5 would look right at home in a NY Times article about the SoCal dining scene. I wish I could shoot "candids" like that.
 
Thanks Invisible .. hey is that a general "BEAT LA" (like all LA teams ... Trojans, Dodgers, Lakers, et al) or is it targeted at a particular LA Team?

Gary
 
hey is that a general "BEAT LA" (like all LA teams ... Trojans, Dodgers, Lakers, et al) or is it targeted at a particular LA Team?

Just a particular LA team. :)
 
I think I'm going to report you for hijacking your own thread ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom