The other Raptor inmates...

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the mr grumpy look of the barred owl. The white backgrounds are an interesting look

Love #1 & #3 but all of them are great as usual!

awesome! is this the same rehab facility that your boss took you to the other time?

I like the mr grumpy look of the barred owl. The white backgrounds are an interesting look
I didn't have a whole lot of options.. It was raining and the only other angle I could shoot at had an ugly car in the background, but I kind of liked it for the one eyed haw..

Love #1 & #3 but all of them are great as usual!
Thank you :)

awesome! is this the same rehab facility that your boss took you to the other time?
It is the same facility. I was pretty stoked when I randomly showed up and found out they were doing a presentation in 10 minutes! Didn't give me a whole bunch of time...

Great photos ! Love Mr. Grumpy the best.

[It is the same facility. I was pretty stoked when I randomly showed up and found out they were doing a presentation in 10 minutes! Didn't give me a whole bunch of time...

heh nice! they do some raptor presentations at one of the state parks by me that I go to frequently with a few owls and a peregrine rescue...its mostly for kids, but I totally still wanna go. :D

I'm in LOVE with the Barred Owl! Great set but that one... oh my <3

That's nice, they have a rescue place about an hour from here I sometimes go to. They have about 30 birds of prey there. If I get a chance I will put some pictures up. My computer is down right now so I can't do it right now.

Most reactions

Back