What's new

The Other Side....

The squares of color above the flower are distracting in my opinion. They take my focus away from the subject but don't really add any value.
 
Sorry ...it is sort of like photographing a dog from the tail ....you always want to see his face.
 
The squares of color above the flower are distracting in my opinion. They take my focus away from the subject but don't really add any value.

JAC, i could not locate that :scratch:

Regards :D
 
Wow, had to go look for those. Frequency, what look were you going for? I thought I was seeing some noise in the blacks and the colored squares. When I blew it up, the flower looked a little soft focused to me as you went from bottom to top of the flower.
 
The squares of color above the flower are distracting in my opinion. They take my focus away from the subject but don't really add any value.

JAC, i could not locate that :scratch:

Regards :D

I'll try again. Language barrier makes it hard.

I would rather see the background all black so my eyes only focus on the flower and not the colored background.
 
Wow, had to go look for those. Frequency, what look were you going for? I thought I was seeing some noise in the blacks and the colored squares. When I blew it up, the flower looked a little soft focused to me as you went from bottom to top of the flower.

Uff... why i can't see those squares ??? :grumpy:

True...dark part is grainy

Thank you Ronlane....

I always believe flowers can talk from the other side too; i have a collection of them :lol:
 
Hey, Jacs, i had no problem with understanding what did you say...actually my visibility does not permit me to see the coloured patches you mention ;)
 
Oh, my......

Curse the laptop monitor.... now i turned the monitor at indirect angle and alas...i was shocked to see those reddish bricks there.... believe me, when i looked at the image at normal angle, i saw it dark completely...i will soon remove that :blushing:
 
Lesson: before posting an image from lap, look at it from all angles.. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom