What's new

The other window

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dnh4d.jpg
 
Interesting image - I have to wonder if there is a story behind this one that we should know about.

WesternGuy
 
I actually like this one better than the first one, probably because of the "almost symmetry". Much like Ken pointed out regarding the other window, I feel like the wall around it kinda takes away from the mood – my suggestion would be to just darken the wall around the window.

Good stuff.
 
A subject with very interesting structures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom