M Minhimalism TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #1 Caesious Cataclysm by Minhimalism, on Flickr I'd love a critique on my newest photo Part of my 365 project, which you can visit by following the link proceeding this. I'd really appreciate some feedback on my photographs and of course, comments & critiques are always welcome. Thanks guys. :] Flickr: Minhimalism's Photostream
Caesious Cataclysm by Minhimalism, on Flickr I'd love a critique on my newest photo Part of my 365 project, which you can visit by following the link proceeding this. I'd really appreciate some feedback on my photographs and of course, comments & critiques are always welcome. Thanks guys. :] Flickr: Minhimalism's Photostream
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #2 Really cool!