The Palouse of Washington Shot in B/W

Trblmkr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Really wonderful shots! You capture the sense isolation in these images.

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated.

In business it's location, location, location, in photography I'd add that the same applies, plus the talent of the photographer. You've taken some great locations and added that talent to create some wonderful images. I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite as they're all great!

Very nice set! I particularly like that you broke the rules and shot a landscape in portrait orientation (#3)...I'm sure this has a different feel to it than if you had shot it conventionally.

Excellent set! I'm over in western washington and I love going out east and seeing this landscape. You've captured it perfectly.

Excellent set! I'm over in western washington and I love going out east and seeing this landscape. You've captured it perfectly.
Jon,
It was my first time out in that area after many in my photography club had gone. From the moment I got out of Spokane I was blown away by the landscape. I've been all over the world, and this place is truly spectacular in my opinion. I hope to make many more trips out there in the future at different times of the year.

I'm so impressed.
Looking forward of seeing more of your photography
Joe Crumley

Most reactions

Back