What's new

The Park at Night

Roy Hubbard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some new photos I captured at a local park the night before last. It's very peaceful and quiet, and there's no one around. Just my kind of setting!

575737556_orKAD-L.jpg


575737443_xHd2h-L.jpg


575737520_sAKwt-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
I find the lights annoying in #1 and 3 but for some reason they work fine in #2. Probably because they are further away and less powerful than in the other images. Also love the tones in that second one.
 
The lights are too much of a distraction in the first and third images. If there was only one light and it was illuminating a tree, that would be more interesting. the second image has a nicer feel, I like the glow thats around that tree.
 
Was it foggy or misty when you took these pictures? At first I thought it was flare, but thats seems to be wayy too much lol.
 
Number 2 has the strongest composition. You can examine the image with more of a flow where I feel like I bounce around at random in the other two. Not sure about the blue effect though or whatever it is.
 
Thank you for your comments.

Was it foggy or misty when you took these pictures? At first I thought it was flare, but thats seems to be wayy too much lol.
There was a small amount of fog. The excess flare is due to the long exposure times required for these HDR composites. I took some faster exposures for the lights, which helped keep them from blowing out but the flare remains.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom