What's new

the Passion

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mike, I like a lot of your work but this one I'm struggling with. The green face in the sludge is interesting but it doesn't carry the whole shot. IMHO The rest of the background is just too messy with no purpose.
 
I like his work too. honestly, stared at this for a bit. I couldn't figure out what I was looking at or what the photo was supposed to mean.
 
Mike, I like a lot of your work but this one I'm struggling with. The green face in the sludge is interesting but it doesn't carry the whole shot. IMHO The rest of the background is just too messy with no purpose.

I agree with this. In fact the first few times I looked at this I didn't see the face till Mishele mentioned it.
 
Thanks all. My disturbed eye was seeing something messianic. Too much methane I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom