IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot at Þingvellir National Park.

12880694173_3fd78b1423_b.jpg

Great as always!

I so need to take a holiday there, Here in Finland recently has been cloud since October been the worse viewing years for Aurora and DSO since I have lived here for the past 7 years. Didnt really get a winter either very little snow and very warm. Quite disappointed due to it being the year of the Solar maximum.

Great as always!

I so need to take a holiday there, Here in Finland recently has been cloud since October been the worse viewing years for Aurora and DSO since I have lived here for the past 7 years. Didnt really get a winter either very little snow and very warm. Quite disappointed due to it being the year of the Solar maximum.

Thank you. :)

I see the stars out which leads me to think its pretty dark but the landscape looks lit up like its mid day. There's also no star trails which means it's not a long exposure. How did you take this picture?

I see the stars out which leads me to think its pretty dark but the landscape looks lit up like its mid day. There's also no star trails which means it's not a long exposure. How did you take this picture?

I took it with my Canon 5D Mark III and the Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM lens. It's a 6 second shot at f2.8 and iso 3200. it was a full moon that night and that lights up the ground for me. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back