What's new

The Pentax K-1 is an awesome camera

OMG, I had no idea that the Sony Pixelshift was so rudimentary and makes you use Sony proprietary software :aiwebs_016:

 
I love the idea of pixel shift, but I don't see a practical use. With a sensor putting out 36 megapixels, why do you need a higher res photo? Unless your printing billboards, that is.
 
I guess Sony realized this when they put the gimped version on their bodies, lol. Perhaps it's for those who wish they had a medium format camera for landscapes. I use it on my K70 and KP from time to time though- it really does work great in the right situation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom